Submitted September 2006 - Amwesty@aol.com
William H. Dyer was born February 5, 1840, in Niles, MI and died May 21, 1901, in Cherokee, Iowa. He met Mary C. Stahl December 15, 1869, in Hamilton County, Iowa, daughter of J. Stahl and M.-?, She was born 1843 in Ohio, and died Unknown in Cherokee, Iowa.
Wm. H. Dyer died from complications of Bright's Disease.
Children of Wm. H. Dyer and Mary Stahl are:
1. Emmett Ellsworth Dyer, b. May 28, 1870, Hamilton Co., Iowa; d. July 12, 1912 , Jackson, MN. (Died from bursted appendix.)
2. Elmer John Dyer, b. October 24, 1872, Cherokee, Iowa. d. 1940. Los Angeles, CA
3. Armita Dyer, b. 1876
4. George Dyer, b.1878
5. Cora May Dyer,b. 1880, Iowa; m. Unknown Benson. d. Unknown in Sioux City, Iowa.
6. William Dyer, b. Oct. 5, 1884
7. Unknown name female Dyer infant-think Vivian or similar. Gravestone not clear.
Wm. H. Dyer, Mary Stahl & female infant are buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Cherokee, Iowa
This page was last modified <14 September 2006>
This website is created and copyrighted 2006 by Bev Edwards & Dea West